Okay Tumblr, let’s talk about Patreon. This is gonna get rambly.
In the time since Linkin Park’s first two albums:
- The US went into Iraq twice
- The space shuttle was retired
- Three countries have been founded and internationally recognised
- The European Union has nearly doubled in size
- MySpace was founded and became irrelevant
- Members of Linkin Park have had eight children (I may have counted wrong)
- Two full US presidential terms have passed
- Israel have gotten into four wars
- Nickelback have reached the point that radio DJs are defending them again
- Three Shrek movies were made, four if you count Puss In Boots
- The entirety of G3 My Little Pony came and went
- John Fruiscante left the Red Hot Chili Peppers again
How petty do you have to be to keep complaining in YouTube comments that Linkin Park do not sound the same this entire time
The buckcon 2014 animation workshop produced this masterpiece.
Finally got to meet captainhoers (right) in person. People keep saying we look similar, so we thought we’d prove them wrong.
Me and captainhoers at BUCK! I chose the most flattering picture of course >w< it was an awesome day!!
I kept changing faces between shots and I swear my eyes look like I have wind in my face in every single photo from this convention I cannot actually photo
Some digital signage, piles of conbooks and wristbands from BUCK! I’m really happy with all of this.
The Tumblr panel crew =D learn a lot from them. #buckcon #bronies
WHO’S THAT BIG OL’ DOOFUS WITH THE TIE AND SHUTTER SHADES oh wait that’s me
Going to wait til I get home tomorrow (and maybe even another sleep after that) to do a BUCK recap. I’m exhausted, my Twitter is full of people talking to me, I signed more things than I’ve ever signed to date including for business reasons, met a ton of fun people, I’m going back with more t-shirts that I designed than t-shirts I didn’t, and the whole weekend was just bananas.
Day 3. Not sure if I want to encourage more people to come to the registration desk to give me something to do, or to leave me alone so I can catch up on the sleep I didn’t get.